WE ARE DITECH MORTGAGE CORP
ditech is a company with a rich history and a new approach, and our customers are at the heart of everything we do. We are financially strong and positioned for significant growth, and we want you to be a part of our team
We have you covered with:
Join us as a Home Loan Specialist in Pennsylvania and/or Southern New Jersey, and you will be originating residential mortgage loans from sources of referral business such as real estate agents and builders. You will work with real estate agents, the builder community, and other mortgage referral sources to market and promote ditech mortgage products and services in order to generate a consistent and ongoing flow of purchase mortgage applications and closings.
- A strong, solid reputation and a loyal customer base
- Our commitment to training and ongoing education that will help you build and truly love your career
- Exceptional service throughout the entire mortgage process that enables us to give our Customers the “WOW” factor and help them reach their home ownership goals
- Market-competitive compensation, benefits, and rewards
- Interview applicants to complete all required application documents accurately in accordance with the guidelines of ditech and/or its investors
- Analyze applicant financial status, credit, and property evaluation to determine feasibility of granting loan or submits application to credit analyst for verification and recommendation
- Work diligently to ensure all loans are processed and closed in a timely, accurate, and quality manner in order to establish and maintain the WOW factor in customer satisfaction
- Coordinate and develop lead pipeline management activities within a contact management system (CMS)
- Continually manage and update sales related activities within the CMS for appropriate sales related reporting and management.
- Minimum 3 years of mortgage loan officer or retail mortgage banking experience
- Sales experience, including:
- A focus on self-sourced business leads
- A large percentage of purchase loan business
- A documented strong production history exceeding $12 million annually
- You must qualify for NMLS licensing, be Safe Act compliant and be able to get licensed in the state in which you will be originating loans
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Demonstrated PC/computer skills
- Demonstrated high levels of performance, motivation, customer service skills, professionalism and personal integrity
- Ability to develop strategic business partners to create a strong referral network
- Basic ability to analyze personal and business financial statements and related documentation
- Proven ability to meet established loan quality and production goals
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent math, analytical and time management skills
- Interpersonal/Relationship management
- Resourceful: able to translate initiatives into action
- Detail-oriented with a strong work ethic
ditech strives to build a world-class culture that engages a diverse and vibrant team of professionals. We seek employees who are motivated for success with processes aligned to promote mobility, career growth and leadership development. ditech is committed to offering a compelling employment proposition that enables us to expand our dynamic team. Put your career on a path with a company that is taking the financial services industry in a new direction. Visit our career page at ditech.com for more information.
- Pay: Commission structure with draw
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Benefits: One of the best and most comprehensive and competitive benefits package available, including health, dental, vision, life/AD&D, long-term disability, and retirement savings plan
- Relocation: No
- Required Travel: Up to 60% daily travel within your local market
Ditech Mortgage Corp., a subsidiary of Walter Investment Management Corp., does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or on the basis of age against persons ages forty (40) and above and/or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or Local law.
Workstream, Inc is a provider of services and Web-based software applications for Human Capital Management (HCM). HCM is the process by...