Responsible for end-to-end business process activities – creating, controlling and improving business processes. Lead process design and project implementation teams in process improvement and new process development activities. In addition, this position is responsible for the development and implementation of business and workflow rules.
The level of work is considered intermediate and will work very little supervision. This position has no direct reports and acts as an individual contributor in a team environment. Position involves knowledge and understanding of key business and process improvement principles.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Analyze existing business processes and provide recommendations for improvement.
2. Construct and maintain process flow diagrams to provide visual representation of activities and relationships.
3. Consult on cross functional projects, including but not limited to new products, systems implementations, and execution of operational initiatives to develop optimal business rules and workflows.
4. Assist in design, facilitation, training and communication of process improvement initiatives.
5. Identify and Implement measurement standards to ensure business objectives are met.
6. Develop and maintain Business and Workflow rules in Business Rule and Workflow engines.
7. Perform additional duties as required.
Working Conditions And Demands (If Applicable):
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of 5 years of mortgage industry experience
- Minimum 2 years of process improvement experience.
- Experience in Six Sigma Methodology (Preferred)
- Project Management Experience (Preferred)
- Knowledge of systems including Microsoft Office suite and proprietary software products used in support of the business.
- Strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Attendance and punctuality required in accordance with Bank practices
Some travel may be required
Cole Taylor Bank - 2 years ago
This company is tailor-made for small and midsized business owners. Taylor Capital Group is the holding company for Cole Taylor Bank,...