Morgan Stanley Private Bank, NA (MSPBNA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Morgan Stanley, a global financial services firm with a leading market position in three primary businesses: asset management, credit services, and securities. MSPBNA has centralized its operations and is expanding its retail Mortgage Lending Division. We are looking for the best of the best to provide premier mortgage services to our clients. As part of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management (MSWM) group, we have a partnership with Morgan Stanley’s retail brokerage network that provides a limitless proprietary source of inbound business.
If you have a passion for the mortgage business and are looking for a team atmosphere that encourages success and innovation, a healthy pipeline and a fast –paced environment, MSPBNA may have something to offer you.
The Mortgage Capital Markets Manager is responsible for collaborating with our ISG (Institutional Sales Group) to drive whole loans sales into the secondary market. This position is responsible for implementation of a comprehensive framework used to distribute loans into the secondary market. This position will manage key elements of the process including maintaining Rating Agency relationships, reporting, position management, assist in the development of loan by loan distribution in addition to collaborating with the various support teams. Responsibilities include establishing goals and objectives, ensuring proper controls and procedures exist for timely and accurate delivery of whole loan sales while maintaining an environment focused on service quality, accuracy and efficiency.
• Advise and consult with business line management and ISG towards the development of effective programs.
• Organize, manage, control and evaluate standards and controls necessary to ensure the timely and accurate delivery.
• Work closely with PHH to ensure support and execution.
• Work closely with Operations team to ensure complete files are delivered timely
• Manage workflow and monitor daily productivity, ensure proper controls and procedures are documented, maintained and followed
• Foster an environment of continuous improvement through streamlining and redesigning.
• Respond to department audits
• Management of reporting departments
• Facilitate weekly meetings
• Manage vendors
• College degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• Advance degree a plus
• Ten plus years of experience Capital Markets on both buy and/or sell side
• Experience or deep knowledge in the mortgage backed securitization markets
• Must have current knowledge of Mortgage secondary market
• Secondary Marketing/Loan Sale Involvement: 1st and 2nd lien position product lending.
• Previous experience working with Rating Agencies
• Knowledge of investor requirements
• Possess a high degree of attention to detail
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral and diagram form
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of investors, customers or employees of organization
• Proven track record Secondary experience working with high net worth/ high profile clients
• Ability to partner across the organization
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Extraordinary client services aptitude
• Must have knowledge of Windows and its relation to PC applications
• Track record of effectively communicating with executive management
Morgan Stanley - 8 months ago
One of the world's top investment banks, Morgan Stanley serves up a smorgasbord of financial services. The company operates...