Responsible for servicing mortgage lending customers via inbound and outbound telephone contact and written communication. Provides high quality service delivery and consultation on products and lending guidelines. Serves as a resource expert by providing assistance in the resolution of a client’s inquiries and issues where there may be no established policies and procedures. Ensures continued customer satisfaction and retention while identifying product sales opportunities.
The level of work is considered senior level and staff work under general supervision. This position has no direct reports.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Provides a single point of contact for customers to make inquiries, report problems and receive thorough resolution for mortgage lending transactions and products. Acts as the customer advocate throughout the bank ensuring the customer receives both action and resolution. Acts as the voice of the customer alerting product and operations to customer product and technical needs and ideas. Implements whenever possible, a work-around to customer non-standard requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
2. Owns the customer follow up and navigates through the organization to obtain the necessary service support on customer issues or requests
3. Utilizes technology to track customer inquiries and alerts or communicates with relationship owners in an effort to provide superior customer service in understanding the customer experience
4. Performs additional duties as required
Working Conditions And Demands (If Applicable):
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years successful mortgage lending experience working in a dedicated customer environment
- Strong knowledge of mortgage lending products including their functionality and value to the customer.
- Customer orientation/sensitivity and professionalism crucial to building and maintaining relationships
- Ability to accurately analyze and resolve problems while understanding risk and mitigating risk to both the customer and the Bank.
- Ability to use sound independent judgment in making immediate sound decisions that impact client relationships
- Proven excellent telephone interaction and communication (written and verbal) and influence skills required in order to work tactfully and effectively with non-service support units and all levels of employees and management.
- Ability to be deadline sensitive and able to juggle multiple priorities to meet commitments without sacrificing quality.
- Knowledge of systems including Microsoft Office suite and proprietary software products used in support of the business.
- Attendance and punctuality required in accordance with Bank practices
Valid and current driver’s license required for travel to meet with prospects and customers.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Cole Taylor Bank - 21 months ago
This company is tailor-made for small and midsized business owners. Taylor Capital Group is the holding company for Cole Taylor Bank,...