Mortgage Consultant (safe)
Responsible for soliciting residential mortgages from various sources including realtors, builders, financial professionals, past customers and other nontraditional sources; produces high quality loans which meet WFHM guidelines while providing excellent customer service. This position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations.Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results.
1+ years sales experience in financial services OR 1+ years outside sales experience.
This position requires S.A.F.E. registration at the time of employment. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo s compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
Availability to assist customers on evenings and weekends
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated PC skills including Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to use database marketing
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Ability to move 15+ pounds
- Ability to operate a moving vehicle or have access to transportation
- Ability to stand/sit/walk for 6-8 hours a day
- High school education or equivalent
- Documented retail residential mortgage fundings over the past 12 months referred primarily from established, local, external sources
- Mortgage industry experience
- Bi-lingual skills
- Bachelor's degree
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets....