Who we are:|
Guaranteed Rate, the largest independent retail mortgage company in the U.S., is an industry leader in delivering low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and superior customer service. Headquartered in Chicago, we have more than 2,800 employees in 162 offices nationwide. Our company is the 8 th largest retail lender in the country and has recently been recognized in Inc. magazine as a top private job creator.
At Guaranteed Rate, we’ve built a corporate culture that places an emphasis on achieving success through career development, as well as through individual wellness and a healthy, balanced lifestyle. We offer our employees attractive compensation plans combined with a benefits package that includes health, medical, dental, vision and a 401K matching plan.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Mortgage Consultant to join our innovative and passionate team.
- Work closely with our Loan Officers to ensure a timely and accurate experience for our clients—from first time home buyers to refinancers—throughout the entire mortgage process
- Prepare, review and ensure the timely delivery of all loan disclosures to your clients in accordance with all governmental and investor requirements
- Order and review all necessary AUS, appraisal and title documentation, as well as all required credit and underwriting documentation
- Submit complete loan files for underwriting review
- Scheduling and tracking of closing dates, contingency dates and loan lock expirations
- Use state of the art technology to manage your loan pipeline as well as conduct credit and underwriting analysis
- At least 3 years of recent experience in an operational role in the residential mortgage industry – Conventional, FHA and VA
- Experience using Fannie Mae’s Desktop Underwriter and Freddie Mac’s Loan Prospector
- To be adept at calculating income from salaried and self-employed individuals
- To be a self-starter with a strong desire to learn and be a member of an innovative winning team
- Excellent disposition, mindset, communication skills and work ethic
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong listening, problem solving skills and out of box thinking
- An inherent desire to serve clients in order to create something unique and fantastic
- A commitment to integrity and customer service
Guaranteed Rate - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard