Who we are:|
Guaranteed Rate, one of the largest and fastest growing independent mortgage companies in the country, is an industry leader in delivering low rate, low fee mortgages with unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago, we have more than 2,800 employees in 162 offices nationwide. Our company is the 8 th largest retail lender in the country and has recently been recognized in Inc. magazine as a top private job creator.
At Guaranteed Rate, we’ve built a corporate culture that places an emphasis on achieving success through career development, as well as through individual wellness and a healthy, balanced lifestyle. We offer our employees attractive compensation plans combined with a benefits package that includes health, medical, dental, vision and a 401K matching plan.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Mortgage Consultant in Chicago, IL to join our innovative and passionate team.
- Work closely with our Loan Officers to ensure a timely and accurate experience for our clients—from first time home buyers to refinancers—throughout the entire mortgage process
- Prepare, review and ensure the timely delivery of all loan disclosures to your clients in accordance with all governmental and investor requirements
- Order and review all necessary AUS, appraisal and title documentation, as well as all required credit and underwriting documentation
- Submit complete loan files for underwriting review
- Scheduling and tracking of closing dates, contingency dates and loan lock expirations
- Use state of the art technology to manage your loan pipeline as well as conduct credit and underwriting analysis
Click here to apply online
- At least 3 years of recent experience in an operational role in the residential mortgage industry – Conventional, FHA and VA
- Experience using Fannie Mae’s Desktop Underwriter and Freddie Mac’s Loan Prospector
- To be adept at calculating income from salaried and self-employed individuals
- To be a self-starter with a strong desire to learn and be a member of an innovative winning team
- Excellent disposition, mindset, communication skills and work ethic
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong listening, problem solving skills and out of box thinking
- An inherent desire to serve clients in order to create something unique and fantastic
- A commitment to integrity and customer service
Guaranteed Rate - 17 months ago