As a Mortgage Consultant in the New Penn Financial Call Center, you can benefit from unlimited opportunity in terms income and career growth. With a base salary as your foundation, our generous commission structure enables you to write your own paycheck.
· Comprehensive training program to become a licensed mortgage professional
· Company-paid and maintained mortgage licensing
· Potential sign-on bonus for completing licensing requirements
· Company-provided leads (people who are in the market for a mortgage) – No cold-calling
· Full benefits package (medical and dental insurance, company matching 401k, and more)
· Ongoing opportunities for career advancement
From our Call Center, you will speak with people across the country who have expressed an interest in a mortgage, help them select the right products, and close sales.
· Engage with consumers, determine their needs and offer the appropriate product
· Take mortgage loan applications by phone and prepare effective loan proposals
· Provide superior customer service
· Meet monthly production goals
· Stay informed of developing trends in the mortgage industry
· Attend/assist with scheduled meetings, training sessions and courses
· Maintain compliance with the New Penn Financial Code of Conduct
Education and Experience Requirements
While you do not need prior mortgage experience, we greatly prefer people with sales experience and key professional attributes.
· 2-year college degree preferred or equivalent experience
· Persuasive, selling communication skills
· Connect quickly with people in an outgoing, friendly manner
· Complete work quickly and accurately
· Be effective in a fast-paced environment
· Attention to detail
· Careful decision-making skill with ability to avoid mistakes
· Delegate responsibility as needed in a positive manner
· Speak, write, listen and organize well
· Operate a computer (basic skills)
· Work independently with minimal supervision
· Pass a background check required for state licensing
To apply please complete the form below.