WHAT ARE THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION?
- Convert mortgage leads or referrals to applications
- Works with project teams to define scope of effort/business requirements for development of new initiatives and enhancements
- Provide mortgage expertise to Residential Lending management, Mortgage Loan Services, and other SF departments
- Provide product and price counseling for State Farm agents and State Farm customers
- Maintain relationships and actively promote State Farm Bank with outside agencies, third party vendors, State Farm Agents, zone offices and other State Farm departments
- Keep current with the State Farm Relocation and Affordable Housing Program guidelines
WHAT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS ARE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION?
- Experience in loan origination and sales experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience with secondary market mortgage products and pricing, processing, underwriting requirements, closing and compliance regulation
- Strong understanding of lending policies and practices, knowledge of acceptable loan documentation, and knowledge of product features and structure
- In-depth knowledge of the mortgage industry
- Hands on experience with banking/mortgage lending, mortgage underwriting, and/or training/teaching
ITEMS OF NOTE
- May be required to travel via commercial air or ground transportation and/or drive motor vehicles to various State Farm business locations, seminars, conferences, and/or industry meetings
- May be required to work irregular hours during heavy workload or to meet deadlines, as well as may be required to work shift work
Fluency in Spanish preferred but not required.
BENEFITS: TOTAL REWARDS
Our Total Rewards benefits package includes:
You may also be eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, Vision, 401(k) Plan (Savings & Thrift in Canada), Credit Union, a fully funded retirement pension plan, and more.
To search for more information on careers in the U.S., visit statefarm.com/careers. To search for more information on careers in Canada, visit statefarm.ca/careers.
- Competitive starting salary
- Annual merit reviews
- Annual bonus potential
State Farm Insurance is an equal opportunity employer
State Farm - 22 months ago
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company® is the largest auto insurer in the U.S. since 1942. About one of every five cars on the...