Please see below... All interested and qualified candidates please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410.513.3964...
The purpose of the Inside Sales Account Executive is to establish customer relationships to generate mortgage loan submissions to obtain monthly production goals. Through daily communication, marketing, training of product parameters, and assuring process & procedures are adhered to. Solicit new business relationships and maintain existing accounts.
Two years financial sales experience, preferably in a business to business sales role OR a minimum of two years mortgage experience
- Conduct daily sales calls via phone, with prospective and existing clients to maintain/develop broker relationships and generate loans.
- Maintain call volume numbers according to daily standard minimums set by management.
- Source new broker customers on an ongoing basis and submit required documentation for broker approval.
- Market and train customers to properly submit and structure loans to meet IMC guideline
- Develop and manage all business opportunities within a defined sales territory and methodolgies.
- Assists in obtaining sufficient and complete documentation from broker customers as required by underwriting/processing guidelines.
- A liaison between internal staff and your customer base throughout all phases of the loan process
- Maintains sales contact, pipeline and other pertinent sales activity reports.
- Partner with your Manager to maintain an active pipeline.
- Set and maintain monthly production goals.
- Able to learn loan programs, standard underwriting guidelines and compliance
- Must be highly motivated and determined to succeed
- Strong Telephone sales, communication, closing and computer skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...