- Assist the Loan Center in department projects as well as schedule meetings, prepare reports, coordinate events, track supply inventory and reorder as necessary, etc.
- May assist other loan centers as necessary
- Greets clients and answers Loan Center telephone, refers calls, takes messages, manages voicemail and responds personally or arranges return calls
- Assists Loan Center staff in preparing loan packages for submission and closing, copying, typing, data input, etc.
- Assists Loan Center Staff in obtaining loan status information from the Bank system or other staff members
- Assists Loan Center Manager (LCM) in communicating with escrows companies, appraiser, branches and other departments, etc.
- Receives, screens and distributes incoming mail from our mail service center, facsimile machine, or walk-in customers for LCM
- Be able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Must maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Should have Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience
- Prior mortgage banking experience a plus
$13 - 14/hour Based on Experience
Staffing Solutions of Hawaii - 11 months ago