First Tech Federal Credit Union serves some of the world's most progressive, purpose-driven companies, not to mention some of the smartest people on the planet. The companies and members we serve dream big dreams, embrace change, and challenge and expect their colleagues to do the same. They need a financial institution that can make their lives easier. That means we're looking for the world's most progressive, purpose-driven and intelligent employees to serve them.
We are searching for a Mortgage Loan Consultant to join the First Tech Mortgage Lending team. As a Mortgage Loan Consultant your primary duty will be to sell first and second line mortgage loans through the active promotion of the credit union and its products and services. Additionally, you'll be building relationships with internal and external business partners such as branch staff, realtors, builders, underwriters and the local Chamber of Commerce for the purpose of gaining mortgage referrals and attracting new members. You will need to maintain up to date product and procedure knowledge and consult with members regularly to ensure that their real estate products and services meet their needs. The Mortgage Loan Consultant is a sales position with an emphasis on professionalism, member service and revenue growth.
Qualified candidates will have:
Location: Englewood, CO 80112.
- Minimum 1 year recent mortgage sales experience required.
- Ability to successfully initiate and develop outside business referral sources such as realtors and real estate brokers to drive loan volume.
- Proficiency in math with a high degree of accuracy and the ability to perform complex income analysis, including ability to analyze personal and corporate tax returns.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with the public in person, via phone and e-mail.
- Proficiency with office technology, including office equipment and MS Office Suite; ability to quickly learn computer programs specific to job duties (i.e. origination systems, servicing platforms, etc.).
- Ability to perform in a team environment as well as be self-directed, making independent decisions appropriate to the nature of the position.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and work well under pressure.
- Exceptional problem solving skills.
Status: Base pay + commission.
Interested? Great! Click on the button below to apply.
This position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment with First Tech Federal Credit Union is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. The S.A.F.E. registration is required at the time of employment. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) provides the questions and registration required for employment in this position.