Mortgage Loan Officer
Responsibilities: Loan Originations of mixed-use and multi-family loans; Broker - Lender correspondence; Development of new brokers and direct solicitation of owners and real estate lawyers.
- Loan Originations: Broker correspondence.
- Solicitation and presentation of mixed/multi products.
- Facilitate new brokers to submit loans.
- Supervise files in the pipeline for prompt closing.
- Site inspections.
- Income and expense analysis and offers.
- Need based appraisal review, underwriting and file clearance.
Bachelors degree in Finance or Economics preferred with a minimum 2 years demonstrated Commercial Mortgage Loan Underwriting or Originations experience
• Korean/Chinese speaking a plus
• Microsoft Office competency
Flushing Bank offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, Profit Sharing, GTLI, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, FSA, Aflac, STD, LTD & vacation benefits.
Flushing Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Flushing Saving Bank - 23 months ago