NMLS # 171347
Mortgage Loan Officer – Charlotte, NC (Lake Norman area)
- Accurately structure and manage Conventional, FHA, and USDA mortgage loan transactions from application to closing.
- Work effectively with Processing, Underwriting, and Closing departments to maximize closings.
- Develop strong partnerships with business referral sources.
- Maintain thorough and current understanding of loan products, policies, procedures, and laws.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as needed.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to promote business referrals.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Goal and achievement oriented.
- Ability to multi-task with minimal supervision.
Required Education and Skills:
- Proven track record in mortgage loan origination.
- Experience with Loan Origination Systems (Mortgage Builder, preferred).
- Bachelors Degree (preferred).
- Currently licensed as MLO in NC and/or SC and/or TN.
- Experience with manufactured/modular housing is a plus.
- Ability to bring in an established book of business.
- Superior customer service skills and phone etiquette.
- Ability to develop and conduct marketing presentations.
- Strong PC skills.
CountryPlace Mortgage was founded in 1995. We are a full service mortgage lender specializing in construction and renovation lending for...