Stability, growth, leadership …if you are seeking a future filled with opportunity then we would like to talk with you. NVR, Inc. (parent to Ryan Homes, NVHomes) is one of the largest homebuilding and mortgage banking companies in the nation. We are currently the most profitable US builder and we have generated the industry’s highest earnings per share growth rate over the last 10 years. Founded in 1948, the company has grown to over 2500 employees operating in major cities in the eastern half of the United States.
At NVR Mortgage we give the same level of commitment to our employees that we give to our customers, we are looking for individuals with an innate drive to achieve - bright, energetic individuals who are clearly customer-focused and dedicated to the growing success of the business. We provide our employees with a supportive, growth-oriented environment and entrust them with the responsibility to manage their segment of the business with a total commitment to customer satisfaction.
As a loan officer, you will assume full responsibility to guide new home purchasers through the loan process from loan application to loan approval and then settlement while communicating value through in-depth analysis. In addition, loan officers will prequalify prospective buyers, counsel on financing options and repair credit challenged purchasers as needed.
Each loan officer will use their creative ability to initiate business development in their assigned territories while providing quality service to the builder and homebuyer maintaining yearly performance goals.
Additional responsibilities include:
and new product offerings
- Develop a thorough understanding of loan programs and NVRM products
- Market to Sales and Marketing Representatives on continual industry changes
capture rate goal
- Manage relationships with Ryan Homes builder division to maintain targeted
experience, customer centric selling, and sales negotiating
- Complete centralized corporate classrom training of; exceptional customer
- Maintain customer service focus throughout the loan process
The ideal candidate will have:
When you work for an industry leader, we reward you with:
- 3+ years of demonstrated, successful origination experience in conventional and government loans
- Strong knowledge of FNMA, FHA, and VA and State housing loans
- Four-year degree preferred
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong problem solving and communication
- Proficient with Microsoft applications
- Must meet National and State licensing requirements
It takes a strong team to build a successful company and if you are interested in taking part in tough challenges to come up with smart solutions, NVR is the team for you.
- Excellent Salary Package
- Outstanding Growth Potential (80% of our managers have been promoted from within)
- Lucrative Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Home Purchase Discount
No Phone Calls Please
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Testing, Background and Credit Check Required
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide sponsorship of H1 visas.
NVR - 8 months ago
From finished lot to signed mortgage, NVR offers homebuyers everything -- including the kitchen sink. The company builds single-family...