West Coast Mortgage Group was founded in 2004 and strives to assist our clients with not only excellent rates, but excellent customer service. Everyone has the same rates, we can all provide the same deal as the next company, the difference comes down to you, the first line of contact with all our potential clients, and it is up to you to sell yourself and why they should work with you over anyone else.
The American dream is to own your own home. Our goal is to help people achieve that ownership. Once a homeowner we will work with previous and new clients to help them save money on their existing home mortgages. Our clients ALWAYS come first.
We have always maintained an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau.
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU:
West Coast Mortgage Group is looking for experienced mortgage loan officers/loan originators with previous sales success to sell and close conventional, FHA (“Full Eagle” designation coming soon) and VA residential home loans through our in-house processing center. Full underwriting in office, in the near future to allow files to close even faster.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Advise new and existing clients on various loan programs based on the clients’ financial needs
- Analyze financial and credit data
- Analyze current rates and programs and provide accurate information to clients
- Negotiate terms and conditions of loans with applicants
- Act as primary liaison with borrowers (clients), outside entities (realtors, title and escrow officers, etc.) and other company employees to facilitate a prompt and efficient loan closing
- Keep informed on trends and developments in the local real estate market, as well as the changing rules and regulations, pertaining to both private and government-insured mortgages
- Manage personal pipeline to ensure service standards and financial goals are met
- Consistently work in accordance with published departmental sales and service policies
- Transact business in conformance with state and federal regulations such as, but not limited to, RESPA, HMDA and Fair Lending Practices.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE FROM US:
- We broker and also fund our own loans as a direct lender, with OVER 30 strong, top name investors.
- We offer some of the highest revenue splits in the Pacific Northwest, STARTING at 75 bps
- Superior pricing and product placement through an online, real-time pricing engine, which interfaces with your LOS and lender guidelines, resulting in faster, more accurate rate pricings.
- Our corporate support staff consists of our processing team, with over 20 years combined experience, 2 administrative assistants, along with a Branch Manager with 10+ years in the industry as an originator and processor. All ready to assist you in being successful and close your loans
- Branch Manager will provide continual sales training and support
- At least 1 years of recent mortgage originating and loan structuring experience
- Experience analyzing client income
- Strong negotiating, analytical and mathematical abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Proficient with Calyx Point (preferred)
- Knowledge/experience working in a paperless environment (preferred)
- Proficient with all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Must be licensed as a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) per the S.A.F.E. Act requirements (or willing to get licensed before writing any business)
Please provide a cover letter along with your resume. In your cover letter, tell us why you feel you are the best fit for the position.
Indeed - 2 years ago