Academy Mortgage Corporation is seeking a well-qualified Mortgage Processor to join our dynamic team at our office located in our new Frisco, TX. Our office is a very high producing branch that works together as a team getting loans closed and people in homes.
- To assist Loan Officers and Customers in accurately compiling and submitting loan applications, following Company standards.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure the Company and governmental standards are met at all times ensuring accuracy on all documents with zero errors; maintain good working knowledge of Company and government standards through continued research.
- To maintain a professional, courteous, and friendly atmosphere for all customers.
- To meet minimum monthly requirements of processing and shipping new files each month.
Ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- 1-3 years of mortgage processing experience
- Courtesy, Customer Service, and Tact are essential elements of this job. Work involves a great deal of personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation.
- Willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done with a great attitude.
Academy Mortgage Corporation is an EOE Employer. Academy Mortgage Corporation uses E-Verify.
Indeed - 24 months ago