- Mortgage Loan Processor (Full Time)
LOCATION: Kansas City, KS
- Named top 5 workplaces in 2012
- Named top 5 fastest growing privately held company in the past 3 years
- Named top 500 financial companies in 2011
- Offers competitive base pay, full benefits and performance based bonus potential
MORTGAGE LOAN PROCESSOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Acts as primary point of contact for loan processing activities
- Communicates with internal teams, customers, loan officers and underwriting .
- Review all loan files for required submission documents.
- Identifies missing documents and matches with loan files.
- Verifies that information on documents matches system.
- Orders any appraisal corrections needed.
- Receives and organizes any incoming conditions for U/W review.
- Resubmits file to Underwriting once all conditions received.
- Minimum 1-3 years mortgage loan processing experience at a Mortgage company
- Prior processing experience with FHA, VA and Conventional Loans required.
- Superior Microsoft Office skills to include Excel, Word, Outlook
- Multitasking, initiative and customer service skills required
- Minimum high school diploma required
Artemis - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard