Mortgage Processor needed to start immediately Please ONLY apply if you meet the Experience Requirements below. Non qualified applicants will not be contacted.
GFM is expanding in the Dallas market and is currently looking for Mortgage Processor's to join our processing team. GFM is a Correspondent lender and we specializie in Conforming and FHA/VA loan products. We are currently funding between 50-70 Million per year and want to increase that to 100 Million by the end of 2013. We are not a Bank and DO NOT operate like one. We find ourselves positioned well for controlled growth in 2013 and beyond in today's ever changing lending industry. We pride ourselves on our company’s dynamic culture, providing an upbeat, team atmosphere with terrific energy and enthusiasm. You MUST be a TEAM player to work within our organization.
Must have 2-4 years current experience processing government and agency mortgage loans.
Must be able to thrive in a fast paced loan environment.
Must have experience and knowledge of Calyx LOS system and functionalities.
Must be have overall processing knowledge of how to read tax returns,credit reports, etc.
Knowledge of Flagstar Bank and their Loantrac Data system a PLUS.
Knowledge of automated UW programs such as LP, DO and DU
Job Description: GENERAL JOB SUMMARY
Processor's are responsible for all loans submitted to Processing Dept and will be expected to adhere to all company policies and procedures set forth by GFM. Customer Service is a priority at GFM and communication is critical to efficient processing and the overall loan experience our clients recieve. Each processor will be expected to manage and close 15-20 loans per month. GFM currently has anywhere between 50 to 70 loans at any one time in processing. Majority of loans will be expected to be closed within 30-35 days from origination date.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with loan originator, management, underwriter and borrower(s) as required to ensure all parties are aware of loan status and any outstanding requirements.
- Ability to accurately process and manage daily duties to insure 15-20 closings per month.
- Basic knowledge of FNMA/FHLMC guidelines as well as those of other Investors and Private Mortgage Insurance Companies
- Order documentation required to complete verification of application information, including credit report updates, appraisals, income and asset verifications.
- Review and validate all loan data received in loan files obtained from the sales team.
- Maintain working knowledge of all conventional loan programs/products to ensure loans conform with program requirements throughout the loan process.
- Follow written policies and procedures to ensure all loans are processed in accordance with company policy and in a compliant manner.
- Complete input of system data and loan statuses and notes throughout the loan process to ensure system consistently and accurately reflects up to date information.
- Be able to request and Draw docs on Correspondent and TPO channels.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned by management.
- Maintain quality control over all closed, funded loans.
_Ethics: conduct all job duties related to clients and co-workers with the highest level of ethics and integrity._
Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
Composure: Must be able to work in fast paced origination enviorment and be able to multi task in order efficiently move files through processing. Is cool under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated when situations are stressful; is considered mature; can be counted on to hold things together during tough times; can handle stress; is a settling influence in a crisis.
Benefits and Compensation:
*Base Salary 36-40k, plus per file production bonus depending on applicants quaifications
Based on monthly closed loan expectations Processor is expected to make 50k-60k per year.*
Healthcare benefits available after 90 days of employment.
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK & DRUG SCREEN REQUIRED PRIOR TO EMPLOYMENT!
For additional information, please contact the Director of Operations Mr. Wayne Childress at (972) 334-0566 ext 22.