PrivateBancorp, Inc. through its subsidiaries, delivers customized business and personal financial services to middle-market companies, as well as business owners, executives, entrepreneurs and families in all of the markets and communities we serve. We provide a comprehensive benefit package including paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) with employer match, insurance and EAP. Please visit our web site www.theprivatebank.com to learn more about The PrivateBank and Trust Company and PrivateBancorp, Inc. listed on NASDAQ PVTB. Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
The Mortgage Loan Processor role provides support to the overall mortgage process. The Loan Processor will act as a liaison between the MLO, Mortgage Loan Officer and borrower(s), ensuring that all borrower documentation has been received and reviewed as required. They will organize the loan file for additional data entry into the LOS, ensuring that all specified fields are completed. The Loan Processor will fulfill various administrative tasks to include the ordering flood certifications, title commitments, and verifications, providing for a complete and timely submission to the Underwriter. They will ensure that the loan file is fully compliant to RegB, MDIA, HMDA and TILA regulations prior to sending the loan to closing.
- Ensures file is organized and all required borrower information received.
- Reviews borrower documentation provided for completeness and accuracies.
- Orders title, all required verifications, and flood certifications with review for file discrepancies.
- Communicates daily with the MLO and/or MSA as required
- Utilizes Opening/Compliance checklists as required by management
- Ensures file is complete and is processed and finalized within specified time constraints.
5-10 years current Mortgage Loan Processor experience required. Knowledge of HMDA, RegB, TILA, MDIA rules and regulations required.
The PrivateBank - 19 months ago