There is a currently an urgent need for a Mortgage Loan Training Specialist with extensive experience training Loan Officers/Loan Processors to join a stable organization on a full-time basis. This is a terrific opportunity offering a great benefits package, generous bonus plan and other outstanding perks.
All candidates MUST have the following experiences to qualify for consideration
- Manage Consumer Loan Services’ System and Process Training.
- Hold regular training and development sessions with internal/external business partners monthly.
- Ensure policies and procedures are well documented to assist in training internal/external/alliances and efficiently carry out work duties in compliance with best practices and regulations.
- Review and maintain quality control of closed loans.
- Schedule daily, weekly, monthly reports.
Please DO NOT APPLY unless you have CURRENT experience training Loan Officers/Loan Processors in the mortgage loan industry
5+ years of successful experience as a Loan Officer/Loan Processor , originating , processing and pre-underwriting mortgages loans.
Experience working with VA, FHA, Conforming and Non-Conforming loans.
BS in Banking, Finance or Business Administration a PLUS but not required
Work experience in a Credit Union a PLUS but not required
If interested and QUALIFIED , please send resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Keywords: Loan processor, mortgage loan processor, processor, mortgage loan underwriter, loan underwriter, underwriter, mortgage, mortgage loans, home loans, financings, loans, Fannie Mae, Freddy mac, residential mortgages, residential loans, loan servicing, lending, banking, mortgage lending, Findings of Loan Prospector, Desktop Underwriter, loan prospector, underwriting system, mortgage sales , Retail Banking, Business banking, Land mortgage banking, Investment banking, rancho financial, prime lending, VA, fha, government loans, government loan, freddie mac, fannie mae, credit union, trainer, training, manager, supervisor
Etech Hi Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard