This position is accountable for ensuring that established mortgage sales, service, and productivity objectives are met.
- Ensure member focus practices are followed by the Mortgage Originations Group.
- Ensure that sales objectives are met.
- Ensure productivity and efficiency objectives are achieved.
- Assemble, motivate, develop, and recognize a competent staff to meet the current and future objectives of Mortgage Originations.
- Ensure member satisfaction objectives are achieved.
- Ensure internal customer satisfaction objectives are achieved.
- Establish and achieve annual budget and objectives (growth adjusted).
- Ensure compliance with established policies and procedures and follow through on identified audit actions.
- B.A. or B.S. or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10 years business experience with at least 5 years in mortgage sales
- Minimum 5 years supervisory experience
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Excellent people management skills
- PC proficient
- Must complete submission of application to the NMLS within the first week of employment and subsequently be successfully registered as a Mortgage Loan Originator through ESL