Complete various day-to-day functions within the Mortgage Operations department, focusin primarily on closing.
1. Prepare loan files for closing by coordinating final figures and paperwork with escrow closing agent and reviewing loan data in mortgage software for accuracy.
2. Review title work for all outstanding liens and any unpaid taxes, judgments etc.
3. Review closed files and determine all requirements have been met.
4. Complete loan tickets for posting and fund/wire funds to title companies.
5. Track all closed loans for accurate reporting on follow up items.
6. Assist loan officers with questions related to loan via phone or email
Qualifications / Experience:
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. Loan processing or related experience required.
3. Capable of accurate data entry and ability to meet deadlines.
4. Knowledge of mortgage lending products and terminology required.
5. Strong computer and math skills.
6. Detail oriented.
Great Western Bancorporation is the holding company for Great Western Bank, which operates about 200 branches in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri,...