Are you ready to be a part of one of the premier financial institutions in Charlotte? We are looking for mortgage professionals that are ready to start immediately!
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following background, skills and experience:
- 2+ years working as a front end mortgage processor
- Review loan file to verify procedures per guidelines.
- Making right party contact within allocated timeframe and setting customer expectation for document delivery date.
- Manage pipeline of loans within required performance standards within closing and rate lock expiration time frame.
- Reviews all documents for accuracy and/or errors
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail
Special Instructions to begin the process:
For further information regarding this posting, please contact the Recruiter, using the email address listed on this posting and by placing the entire job number in the subject line .
Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you will get a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you.
Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt is a world leader in the staffing industry, boasting over 50 years of experience. We work with many of the Fortune 100, 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many contract positions as well as many direct hire full-time positions. Our Contractors receive competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
Volt Information Sciences, Inc. is our parent company and is a publicly owned corporation. Stock is traded over-the-counter and is quoted on the NYSE. To learn more about Volt Information Sciences , please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Volt Workforce Solutions - 14 months ago
A jolt from Volt can discharge your personnel needs. Volt Information Sciences generates most of its sales by offering temporary and...