Summary: Primarily responsible for providing general support to the Director of Operations for completion of compliance monitoring responsibilities, such as reviewing loan files for adherence to federal and state regulatory compliance regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Assists in implementing regulatory changes throughout the organization, including research and training.
2. Assists in all external regulatory audits including preparation of questionnaires for submission to regulatory authorities.
3. Collaborates with all departments to gather data,
4. Creates reports for file selection,
5. Reviews files to determine gaps between data and documents and analysis of data to determine level of compliance.
6. Monitors branch compliance.
7. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Good decision-making skills
- Strong computer skills, especially Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of RESPA’s and loan documentation.
- Mortgage banking experience preferred.