Provide written reports to both colleagues and management detailing audit results and recommending corrective measures when necessary. Assist in the development of training materials and coordination of training efforts for module advancement, while monitoring the performance of colleagues trained. Review and apply Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, and USDA updates as appropriate and assist with the development of materials for conveyance to the field. Assist in the coordination and administration of all external servicing examinations and audits conducted by investors, mortgage insurance companies, and regulators. Will be cross-trained within the Prefunding Audit Team to learn the audit selection process, as well as assist in the review of repurchase demands from investors.
Other Traits, Characteristics and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in residential first mortgage loans in an underwriting position with full knowledge of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA and USDA credit and documentation guidelines is required.
- Must have excellent verbal oral and written communication skills
- Must be proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Unifi, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Must be a self-starting and able to handle multiple tasks and complex issues.
- Direct Endorsement and VA Automatic LAPP authority designations preferred.
No relocation is available for this position.
Huntington does not accept solicitations from third party recruiters for any position.
Huntington Bank - 12 months ago
Huntington Bancshares is the holding company for The Huntington National Bank, which operates about 650 branches in Indiana, Kentucky,...