- High school diploma or equivalency required, NMLS registered
- At least two years banking experience, with an emphasis on mortgage salesand operations.
- Strong administrative, organizational skills, and ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail Oriented, with Strong Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must have ability to work independently, and to manage loan origination pipeline to deadline dates.
- Commitment to superior customer service, with a high level of confidentiality.
- Extensive knowledge of products, services, policies and procedures for mortgage sales
This individual will be responsible for supporting both the Regional Mortgage Sales Manager, as well as the assigned loan officers. Their responsibilities would include, but not be limited to the day to day operations and sales activities of residential mortgage lending.
- Assemble application data, and submit complete package to processing/set up.
- Assist in the day to day processing, document tracking and gathering/forwarding of all required documents as it relates to mortgage originations.
- Prioritize and route incoming sales calls, as well as any customer correspondence. Working independently, to ensure immediate attention to vital issues.
- Primaryliaison with all levels of origination/support staff, FNG employees, and any external contacts.
- Follow up with clients on missing or supporting documentation needed to complete application.
- Provide loan officer/sales manager with sales support for marketing to past clients and COI's, including mailers, flyers and email blitzes. Prepare presentations, and marketing materials, for meetings and special events.
- Maintain Weekly Pipeline calls with support staff, as well as managing to rate lock expirations.
- Review appraisals, and mortgage loan commitments with loan officers. Review loan amounts, values, and any required outstanding conditions, that are warranted to move the loan to closing.
- Ensure movement of loans through pipeline.
- Pull various production reports for monthly review of loan officer, district, and branch goals.
- Coordinate meetings and training sessions on behalf of sales manager/loan officer.
- Must adhere to pertinent laws, regulations, First Niagara's Compliance Policy and external compliance requirements
First Niagara - 9 months ago
A lot of water and a few barrels have gone over Niagara Falls since First Niagara Bank was founded. Tracing its roots to 1870, the flagship...