Morgan Stanley Private Bank, NA (MSPBNA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Morgan Stanley, a global financial services firm with a leading market position in three primary businesses: asset management, credit services, and securities. MSPBNA has centralized its operations and is expanding its retail Mortgage Lending Division. We are looking for the best of the best to provide premier mortgage services to our clients. As part of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management (MSWM) group, we have a partnership with Morgan Stanley’s retail brokerage network that provides a limitless proprietary source of inbound business.
If you have a passion for the mortgage business and are looking for a team atmosphere that encourages success and innovation, a healthy pipeline and a fast –paced environment, MSPBNA may have something to offer you. The Senior Transaction Manager is a member of the Mortgage Underwriting team responsible for partnering with Morgan Stanley Private Bankers, Financial Advisors and other internal team members to structure complex residential mortgage solutions for high net worth clients.
• Structuring complex mortgage loans for high net worth clients
• Perform complex tax return analysis
• Strong knowledge of unique property vesting i.e. trusts and LLCs
• Experience lending on luxury/trophy properties
• Work with sales partners on loan solutions that balance the client’s requirements with prudent credit risk philosophy
• Support all partners in resolving transaction issues
• Assist in proactive pipeline management to identify and advance large, stalled transactions
• Work with outsource fulfillment provider to usher clients to the loan closing
• Working with members of the client’s inner circle to advance their loan request i.e. business managers, family office personnel, and CPAs
• Other projects as assigned
• College degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• Advance degree a plus
• Ten plus years of experience Capital Markets on both buy and/or sell side
• Experience or deep knowledge in the mortgage backed securitization markets
• Must have current knowledge of Mortgage secondary market
• Secondary Marketing/Loan Sale Involvement: 1st and 2nd lien position product lending.
• Previous experience working with Rating Agencies
• Knowledge of investor requirements
• Possess a high degree of attention to detail
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral and diagram form
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of investors, customers or employees of organization
• Proven track record Secondary experience working with high net worth/ high profile clients
• Ability to partner across the organization
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Extraordinary client services aptitude
• Must have knowledge of Windows and its relation to PC applications
• Track record of effectively communicating with executive management
One of the world's top investment banks, Morgan Stanley serves up a smorgasbord of financial services. The company operates...