Liberty Home Equity Solutions, formerly Genworth Financial, Home Equity Access is one of the nation’s leaders in the Reverse Mortgage industry. Our focus is to help Change the Lives of the seniors we work with. This is a growing industry and this growth leads to an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Manager to lead the Servicing teams in our new East Coast Operations center. We are looking for people who will take their roles seriously and professionally, yet still want to have fun and enjoy what they do. Our company was named as a Top 10 Employer in the Sacramento Business Journal's A+ Employers of 2009, and a top 2 Finalist in 2012.
Under the supervision of the SVP of Operations, the Servicing Manager’s responsibilities include the management, oversight, testing and reporting of Servicing processes and procedures.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons
• Development, management and implementation of interim servicing requirements, processes and procedures.
• Conceptualization, development and implementation of in house servicing functionality
• Development, management and implementation of in house servicing requirements, process and procedures
• Direct management of servicing staff, supervisors and 3rd party providers
• Servicing P&L responsibility
• Validation, testing and reporting of vendor provided Foreclosure, Bankruptcy and REO processes and procedures.
• Management, correction and disposition of portfolio loans.
• Provide specific lender requirements and provide direction to all 3rd party vendors associated with interim servicing and full term servicing of production loans.
• Develop routines and reporting structures to keep Senior Management abreast of servicing activities, loan disposition activities and remediation techniques for all portfolio loans.
• Provide guidance and expertise to personnel and 3rd party vendors on standard mortgage concepts and practices.
• Maintain Loan Origination Systems for areas of influence.
• Manage the implementation of new product lines into the servicing book.
• Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the mortgage industry specifically targeted to the servicing of loan.
• Coach and provide individual feedback to Managers with the intent of driving desired business results and is accountable for attaining the company‘s business goals and metrics.
• Interact with Management on departmental issues; system changes and
enhancements, system functionality and system parameters.
• Evaluate Reports to meet business goals and objectives.
• Plan and execute with the SVP and Operations Managers projects to ensure company goals are achieved.
Must have a proven track record of success both as a business executive, manager and possess the following qualifications:
• 10+ years of Mortgage Origination and Servicing experience, including minimum 5 years of servicing GNMA loans with minimum 2 years in the reverse mortgage servicing business.
• Thorough knowledge of mortgage operations, mortgage servicing, procedures and operational regulatory compliance.
• Vendor management experience
• Proven leader with a demonstrated record of success.
• Detail oriented with superior follow up skills.
• Ability to interact with all areas of the company.
• Proven 3rd party vendor management experience.
• Proven ability to cure loan level deficiencies if necessary.
• Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Collect, interpret, and/or analyze complex data and information.
• Generate complex reports from data information collection.
• Understand and respond to a diverse population.
• Ability to communicate verbally over the telephone and be understood by clients & customers.
• At times may require stooping, pushing, pulling or bending.
• Visual acuity required to fulfill the essential functions of the position.
• Work is primarily performed in an office setting