Today, brands require a lot of moving picture work, from web content, TV spots, digital experiences and projection mapped interactive out-of-home installations. There's loads of work going out, and it needs to go out fast.
To meet this growing need, Arnold Worldwide is creating a new video production group. The team will comprise all disciplines of video production. Including concepting, writing, shooting, editing, motion design, animation, 3d effects, compositing and color grading. To make this work, we need people who can do more than one thing well.
The Motion Design and Visual Effects Director will be one of the leaders of this new team. This person will build the effects portion of this group and report to the Group Creative Director.
Candidates should submit a link to their reel. .
- The MD/VFX supervisor will execute or oversee all animation in a variety of styles, from tracking and compositing motion graphics to 3d animation.
- Assist in building a discipline from the ground up, choosing the direction of the projects you make.
- As the group grows, the MD/VFX supervisor will choose the appropriate staff and technology.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V
- Must be an independent maker of beautiful motion design with a strong feel for concept and story.
- 5+ years of related experience
- An obsessive eye for detail in your work
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
Arnold Worldwide - 4 months ago
A partnership with this Arnold will get your brand promoted, not terminated. Arnold Worldwide is a full-service advertising agency that...