This position is responsible for creating motion graphics, animations and videos to support enterprise marketing, communication and training goals; addressing creative and technical challenges involved in developing multimedia for various environments (internets, intranets, mobile devices, kiosks, CDs, etc.); consulting with clients and managing projects through various stages of production until final product approval is granted; and under minimal direction, working on the most complex and technically challenging projects to ensure that creative output supports strategic and creative goals of the project.
1) Bachelor degree.
2) 4 years of experience in creating motion graphics, video production, multimedia development and graphic design in a studio, agency or corporation.
3) Proficient in Adobe AfterEffects, Photoshop and Illustrator
4) Experience with AfterEffects expressions.
5) Experience with Cinema 4D or other 3D modeling software.
6) Proficient in encoding video for various deliverables.
7) Verbal, written, conceptual and organizational skills and attention to detail.
8) Project management skills including handling multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
9) Experience working with account management requirements, including strategy, client interaction, resource allocation and timing of project deliverables etc.
10) Proficient with Microsoft Office
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1) Bachelor Fine Arts degree.
2) Experience independently planning, shooting and editing video (and recording audio) on location and in a studio environment.
3) Experience with video and audio hardware, including HD video cameras, DSLRs, lighting, microphones etc.
4) Proficient in Final Cut Studio and/or Adobe Premiere, Audition and Media Encoder.
5) Proficient in studio and location photography.
6) Proficient in editing audio with ProTools or equivalent.
7) Proficient in Adobe Acrobat.
8) Knowledge of Flash, interactive design and development.
9) Experience leading others in projects.
10) Health care experience.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 18 months ago