Motion graphics designer wanted for presentation design firm. Our motion graphics presentations include advanced timeline based animation with moderate coding, and usually involve audio synchronization. Candidates must be fluent in Adobe After Effects, Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, and ActionScript. Typical projects include tradeshow kiosk presentations and online service/product demos. Please www.propointgraphics.com for examples of what we do.
- Minimum of several years' professional motion graphics design experience
- Strong graphic design and motion graphics portfolio
- Demonstrated experience working with corporate clients
- "Client-ready", professional demeanor with high degree of comfort speaking with clients
- Full-time availability (during regular business hours)
- Ability to commute to and work in our Manhattan office
- Team player who is equally comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Positive, upbeat attitude with outgoing, friendly personality
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
No applications will be considered without an accompanying portfolio or sample url.
You must have a valid United States unrestricted work visa to apply for this position. ProPoint is not able to sponsor a foreign worker for this position. Only those applicants being considered will be contacted. We are not able to confirm receipt of resumes.
ProductionHub.com - 12 months ago