Create and produce effective computer and multimedia graphics, animations and video production to support the Advertising Production Team.
• Conceptualize, design, and produce professional graphic materials using a wide variety of media, methods, and techniques.
• Create and design still and motion graphics with 2D and 3D techniques for advertising clients and internal projects.
• Ability to edit video and create thirty-second commercials with knowledge of formats, aspect ratios and frame rates.
• Effectively communicate concepts and ideas for production team, sales and advertisers.
• Manage creative projects and be responsible for keeping them on target, in scope, and on schedule.
• Maintain graphics library and digital records.
• Support advertising Producers by creating graphic elements including but not limited to logos, backgrounds, typography and graphic effects.
• Manage projects while working and maintaining relationships with remotely located colleagues.
• Maintain a high level of creativity and professionalism.
• If requested, develop storyboards to present advertising concepts to customers.
• Proof all created content for accuracy.
• Participate in the creative process for television advertisements.
• Meet directly with clients to understand marketing objects and to present ideas.
• Be willing and able to travel in accordance with Midcontinent's "Use of Vehicle for Company Business" policy.
• Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
• Adhere to Midcontinent Communications privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
• Maintain regular attendance as required by your position.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments.
• Be willing to advance personal knowledge of content creation programs and techniques through tutorials, on-site and off-site training opportunities and share with the rest of the team.
• Support the mission, vision, and values of Midcontinent Communications.
• Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
• Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
• Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills while using good judgment.
• Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
• Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions.
• Actively follow Midcontinent policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or multimedia production is preferred.
• Minimum of five years professional motion graphics design experience preferred.
• Minimum of three years experience with Adobe After Effects is required.
• Minimum of one year experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere Pro preferred.
• Minimum of one year experience with 3D programs, specifically Cinema 4D, preferred.
• Knowledge of 3D design including modeling and texturing, lighting and animation preferred.
Midcontinent Communications is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Midcontinent Communications - 20 months ago
Do you want to be a part of something big? You’ve heard this before – “We’re Midcontinent … Part of Our...