Trailer Park is the world's largest movie marketing and entertainment company, ranking among Adweek's Top #100 U.S. agencies. Current clients include Apple, CBS, Disney, EA, Fox, MTV, Nickelodeon, Sony, Universal, Viacom and Warner Bros. With a rich history in movie trailer editorial, fully-integrated movie launch campaigns and branded content, our production offering spans best-in-class Mobile, Interactive, Social Media, Motion Design, Digital Publishing, Games, Retail, Experiential, Print and Interactive Design.
Essential Job Functions
Job Related Qualification Standards
- Supervise a team of experienced 2d and 3d designer/animators.
- Monitor daily workflow of the design team.
- Maintain workflow efficiency. Identify areas in need of improvement and propose solutions.
- Communicate creative direction from producers and clients to the designers/animators.
- Build and maintain project schedules in conjunction with the producers.
- Distribute daily design and motion graphics tracking schedule (based on existing template).
- Work with producers to establish project graphic budgets and then monitor the creative design time put against the jobs in order to ensure that there are no cost overruns without producer approval.
- Assign graphic tickets to appropriate designer/animators as tickets come in from the producers.
- Work closely with the producers to understand the creative needs of the client, while still adhering to approved budgets and schedule.
- Responsible for maintaining the production delivery schedule and communicating any issues or changes to approved deliverables to the producers.
- Organize stock footage searches when required.
- Maintain font server and work with IT to acquire font licenses as needed.
- A minimum of 3-5 years industry experience. Additional experience in producing, motion graphics producing and design is a plus.
- College degree in related field required.
- Advanced knowledge of broadcast and film standards and equipment including post-production. Must have a thorough knowledge of film and video finishing and processes. Must be comfortable learning new technology and equipment. Must have a thorough knowledge of broadcast standard frame rates, aspect ratios, etc.
- A thorough knowledge of HD production and post.
- Macintosh environment savvy. Must know MS Office, Photoshop, AfterEffects and be able to trouble-shoot basic computer issues.
- Conceptual thinker.
- Clear communicator. Gives directions well.
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities. Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passionate about design.
- The candidate must be an exceptional problem solver.
- Leads by example. Earns respect of colleagues. Team leader.
- Self-motivated and driven. Takes the initiative to learn new hardware and software as needed.
- Levelheaded, calm and functions well under stress.