We are looking for a motivated Maintenance Technician that is ready to get their hands dirty. This position requires attention to detail while managing daily operations to maintain the physical appearance, as well as the mechanical internal workings of the property.
- Conducts daily walkthroughs to determine maintenance needs
- Monitors and maintains all building systems including; heating, lighting, plumbing and ventilation
- Ensures buildings and equipment are properly cleaned and in good working condition, makes minor repairs as needed
- General repairs to building and/or facility, including but not limited to painting, patching walls and replacing lamps and ballasts
- Fountain maintenance
- Prepare organized maintenance records and reports
- Respond to 24 hour emergency maintenance calls (Cell phone provided)
- Set up, arrange, and remove any supplies needed to prepare facilities for events.
- Maintain outdoor property appearance; which may include power washing service courts, picking up trash and sweeping walkways
- Must handle various cleaning solvents and chemicals. Must comply with all regulations such as OSHA, EPA, State Health Department, etc.
- Assist in snow and ice removal operations, including coordination of outside vendors
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to communicate effectively in verbal and written communication including email
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with management, team members, vendors and customers
- Must be able to read and write reports
- Must be able to work a flexible shift, including some nights, weekends, and holidays
- Manual dexterity sufficient to use hand tools, power tools and to paint.
- Ability to stand, crouch, and climb to perform repairs, use ladders and perform various types of manual labor.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have 3-5 years experience with retail commercial building maintenance
- Knowledge in trade areas, tools and equipment related to commercial building maintenance
Exposed to outdoor environment with excessive temperatures, physical labor, and standing for long periods of time.
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance and 401k
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
If chosen, you will be required to pass a background check.
We promote a drug/alcohol free work environment and reserve the right to perform drug testing as appropriate.
To apply, please respond to this posting with your resume and salary requirements.