Job Purpose / Summary
- Attends global bicycle race events tuning, repairing and rebuilding of bicycle suspension. Responsible for set up and teardown during events.
- Manages race vehicle parts inventory.
- Oversees the maintenance and repair of race vehicle.
- Plans and reserves tech space at scheduled races.
- Write technical race reports.
- Order parts, assemble shocks/forks from drawings and ship to Teams and customers. This includes understanding Fox in house processes and procedures.
- Assemble, repair and dyno test suspension forks and shocks
- Assemble prototypes, OE samples from engineering drawings.
- Conveys general engineering information regarding construction, and improvement to other employees.
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve product, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Communicate orally with other employees and the public by telephone, e-mail, and in a one-to-one, face-to-face setting.
- Read and comprehend simple specifications, plans, and shop drawings.
- Interpret and make decisions in conformance with established policies and practices.
- Enter data and information into a terminal, PC, or other keyboard device.
- Measure parts using calibrated instruments. .
- Remain in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions in the English language.
- Work safely without presenting a direct threat to self or others.
- Learn job related material primarily through oral instruction and observation. This learning takes place mainly in an on-the-job training setting.
- Work cooperatively with other employees, the general public, and related organizations.
- Produce written documents using proper English, sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation.
- Experienced in international travel
- Experienced in working with world cup level athletes
- Travel up to 11 months a year.
- Basic engineering principles.
- Basic understanding of suspension and chassis.
Compass Diversified Holdings helps niche companies navigate their way toward profitability. The holding company owns controlling stakes in...