Are you ready to be a part of one of the largest trucking companies in the US. With over $1.7B in revenue in 2010, SIRVA is the 13 th largest For-Hire Carrier in the United States where you can use your passion for customer service while being challenged, inspired and pushed to constantly be your best? If so, SIRVA Inc. has an amazing opportunity for you!
SIRVA, Inc. is a leading worldwide provider of relocation and moving solutions. We conduct more than 300,000 relocations every year, transferring corporate and government employees and moving individual consumers. With more than 2,300 employees and an extensive network of agents and other service providers, SIRVA operates in more than 150 countries. SIRVA’s brands include Allied, Allied International, Allied Pickfords, Allied Special Products, DJK Residential, Global, northAmerican, northAmerican International, SIRVA Mortgage, SIRVA Relocation and SIRVA Settlement.
SIRVA brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the brightest and most driven people in the industry. At SIRVA, you will be in great company!
The Move Management Consultant will act as the transferring employee's main point of contact for all HHG related issues. Along with explaining the moving process, answering any questions and handling any issues, the Move Management Consultant is responsible for:
1) Receiving the authorization
2) Selecting the "best" agent
3) Assigning/ordering the move with the correct agent
4) Recording all information in correct systems
5) Managing the cost controls on the exception process.
6) Performing "Quality Service" calls at scheduled points in the process
7) Serving as the main point of contact for transferee
8) Serving as the main point of contact for agents
9) Serving as the main point of contact for operations
10) Serving as the main point of contact for claims
The accomplished individual will possess:
Excellent customer relations, communications and problem solving skills
The ideal candidate should have:
Domestic House Hold Goods background preferred
SIRVA Worldwide, Inc. - 23 months ago