Movement Disorders Neurologist
Scott & White Health System
Austin, Texas (Round Rock)
The Division of Neurology at Scott & White Healthcare is seeking a fellowship trained Movement Disorders Neurologist with training/experience in DBS and Botulinum toxin treatment for its established and rapidly growing practice in Round Rock, Texas (Austin area).
While the neurologist would see patients within their realm of expertise, they would be expected to see patients with other neurological needs – headache, back pain, Parkinson’s, MS, etc. The selected candidate would see approximately 50% General Neurology cases, while the other approximate 50% would be specific to movement disorders.
Interested candidates should send a copy of their curriculum vitae, a brief letter outlining their interests and the names of three references to: Dalia Marquez, PHR, Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join a collaborative and friendly working environment
- Enjoy a fabulous work-life balance with a call-schedule of 1 in 4 and an outstanding vacation allowance of 4 weeks and 3 weeks of dedicated CME time
- Work with like-minded professionals in a fully integrated health system and the largest multi-specialty practice in Texas, and the sixth largest group practice in the nation
- Generous benefits include outstanding compensation and an amazing retirement plan
- Great location to work and live, within 20 minutes from downtown Austin, with its legendary live music, eclectic restaurant scene and unique vibrant culture
- Enjoy miles of hiking and biking trails, both within the city or with a short drive to the spectacular Hill Country
A formal application along with CV must be completed to be considered for this position, please visit: http://careers.sw.org/physicians
Scott & White is an equal opportunity employer. Effective 1/1/13, Scott & White does not hire persons who use tobacco or nicotine products. By applying for a job with Scott & White, you are attesting that you do not use such products, and that you will remain a non-user if hired by Scott & White.