Bachelors: 7 years
Mastre : 5 years
Doctorate : 0 years
Description of Work
The successful candidate will support programs and proposals ; Responsibilities will include the Integrated Master Schedule which depicts technical scope, progress against established baseline and remaining work. Key focus is on the relationship between tasks, milestones, and events to meet program objectives through network logic schedule's including integration of cost and schedule, internal and external reporting requirements, and other aspects of Program Planning. The successful candidate will provide analysis and metrics to identify potential problems and assessment of the critical path. The successful candidate implements and maintains the Risk and Opportunity management process and associated artifacts, and formulates and recommends corrective action measures such as schedule revisions, manpower adjustments and work requirements
The Program Scheduler responsibilities include development, maintenance, and integration of program plans and schedules to meet customer objectives.
- Developing, planning and maintaining detailed schedules
- Coordinating and consolidating schedules to ensure all detailed work plans are consistent with PEO-MA scheduling policies and included in the Integrated Master Schedule
- Troubleshooting and monitoring potential scheduling problems
- Determining, monitoring and reviewing all project schedules to include resources, interdependences, and risk
- Providing input and recommendations to project managers and Senior Management regarding scheduling conflicts/ changes
- Maintaining accurate records/ paperwork
- Identifying major milestones, decision points, project lifecycle and other project events
- Reporting to Senior Management with schedule related status and reports
- Facilitating and participating in weekly schedule reviews
- Providing planning assistance to program managers as needed
- Coordinating agency objectives with division managers and task monitors
- Working closely with other schedulers to develop scheduling policies and procedures
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 3 years of professional experience
Extensive experience with scheduling tools (esp. Microsoft Project) is required, with demonstrated experience in developing networked, logic based schedules.
Demonstrated experience in critical path analysis.
Demonstration of EVMS experience is required, with an emphasis on cost/schedule integration.
Strong leadership skills (ability to work with senior leaders in the organization and mentor others
Strong communication skills, demonstrated close attention to detail, highly organized
Candidate must have 5+ years of project planning and/or integrated scheduling experience with Microsoft Project.
The qualified applicant must possess excellent computer skills and working knowledge of MS Project and MS Office.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
The candidate must have the ability to collaborate with team members, multi-task, and adapt to change.
Experience with Microsoft Project Server 2010 is preferred.
The candidate should possess an aptitude for developing schedules that match the customer’s requirements.
Excellent communication skills are imperative.
SSSI - 13 months ago
SSSi provides custom programming and software integration services. We have internal expertise as well as external resources for specialized...