Req ID |
Industry Job Title
Mult Func Fin Analyst
E4082:Mult Func Fin Analyst
Operates as a Multi-Functional Finance Analyst in Lexington, KY.
Will function as a Finance Analyst for the MH-60M Program Office under the Aviation Mission Area on the SOF CLSS Contract.
Overall responsibilities include supporting Control Account Managers with cost and schedule inputs and analysis, identifying and implementing opportunities to improve Earned Value/Scheduling processes/techniques (task order set-ups, EV Methodology, tighter integration with ROMP)
Perform assorted functions in the Earned Value and Finance disciplines including, but not limited to:
- Work Authorization
- Ledger Setup
- Cost Collection
- Cost Structure
- Subcontractor Input
- Risk/Opportunity Management
Advises Program Management and CAMs of proper EVM techniques; obligations and risks; compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical information.
Applicants selected will be subject to government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Must possess strong analytical skills, strong Communications skills, and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization, including internal and external constituencies
- Ability to work independently and meet hard deadlines.
- Strong presentation skills and computer skills
- MS Office Products; Excel
- MS Project experience
- SAP Ledger experience
- Experience with earned value/scheduling techniques in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with COBRA EVM System
LMCareers Business Unit
ESS8806 MISSILES AND FIRE CTRL (S0806)
Missiles and Fire Control
G241:MFC-CLSS FBO w/IT - LMOS
Fort Walton Beach
STANDARD: Autotime System
Lockheed Martin Corporation - 12 months ago
Unwavering sense of purpose.
Our employees are the core of our business here at...