The Multi Branch Safety Manager is responsible for ensuring safe work practices are implemented and monitored in compliance with corporate safety policies and Federal, State and Local laws and regulations. The Multi Branch Safety Manager implements company safety initiatives within a defined geographical territory, identifies environmental risks and issues, and executes other necessary actions as needed to meet safety and compliance needs across all locations within their geographical territory.
Essential Duties Include:
- Conduct safety training, audits and inspections as required by regulatory agencies and company policies
- Ensure facility compliance with all State, Local and Federal Regulations relating to EHS such as Federal and State OSHA, EPA; Maintains positive relationships with Regulatory Agencies.
- Investigates accidents and injuries involving employees or company property.
- Assist with OSHA recordkeeping requirements
- Administer the emergency response procedures for all jobsites within a defined territory
- Coordinate with Workers Compensation department to ensure all return to work program requirements are being followed
- Work with customers on jobsite and participate in safety programs and meetings required by the customer.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Strong leadership abilities
- Experience conducting safety training to a group
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and Safety Industry regulations
- Strong communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to deal with all levels of employees and management within the Company
- Up to 70% travel required
Safway is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify participant.
- 4 year degree in Health and Safety preferred
- 3+ years of safety experience required, preferably in the construction industry
Safway Services, LLC - 17 months ago