Account Executives will be able to generate revenues from Local/Regional advertisers and advertising agencies. They will be accountable for selling Hearst Media Services advertising solutions as integrated sponsorships, display advertising, social media, and high definition print through new business development and working with existing relationships.
- Prospect and penetrate small to medium regional organizations to obtain advertising revenue.
- Actively manage 40+ accounts
- Create persuasive sales presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel, detailing market trends, case studies and Hearst Media Services ad products and solutions
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions.
- Effectively use CRM and create cross-channel advertising solutions.
- Prior sales experience preferred
- Consultative sales professional who can display the ability to produce in a dynamic, highly visible environment
- Traditional (print, broadcast, outdoor, etc.) advertising sales experience a plus
- Consistent top performing sales record
Credentials Required: Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required.
Essential Skills Required:
- Results oriented, accountable, strong work ethic, team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Must have a valid California Driver's License, proof of insurance and a reliable car.
The San Francisco Chronicle is the largest newspaper in Northern California and the second largest on the West Coast, with a daily...