Multimedia Designer 3
US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Position of Public Trust
Number of Openings
Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging career as an Multimedia/Graphics Designer with one of the nation's leading Defense Contractors? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the employer for you! We are currently seeking a Multimedia/Graphics Designer based in Quantico, VA.
Northrop Grumman is seeking an innovative Multimedia/Graphics Designer to work in a team environment supporting the Marine Corps Center for Advanced Operational Culture Learning (CAOCL).
The Graphics Designer will:
- Provide graphics support for various US Marine Corps Training & Education Command (TECOM) curriculum development, training, education, and distance learning requirements.
- Support video production and web-cast development.
- Support one large Task Order and a specific Task Order Program Manager or multiple concurrent task orders depending upon demand for support. In the event that multiple task orders are supported, the Graphics Designer will be tasked by the overall BPA Manager.
- Design and develop multimedia applications, systems and products involving computer graphics and interactive computing such as computer-based systems for personal computers or CD-ROM applications.
- Incorporate software applications in multiple technology media systems, such as graphics, animation, text, and sound.
- Conceptualize and develop info-graphics and other visual representations that effectively support curriculum development spanning a broad base of military subjects.
- Conceptualize and develop design solutions for a wide variety of projects, including internal and external information products, multimedia and print media materials, conference and event materials, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Coordinate with the Task Order Program Manager and corporate level Graphics Designer to maintain and update the Graphics Library.
- BA/BFA, Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing or related business curriculum (an additional 4 years experience in lieu of degree will be considered).
- Minimum 5 years of graphics development, marketing or business development support in a corporate environment.
- Fluency with core graphic design principles and interactive trends (typography, form, color, composition, imagery, brand management, animation).
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other design programs.
- Self-motivated in seeking out the latest technologies in web design and strategy.
- Experience working within Web Content Management Systems.
- Understanding and experience working within Marketing Automation, social media and email platforms.
- Strong attention to detail, focused on quality testing and assurance.
- Strong time management skills; ability to manage multiple time-sensitive assignments simultaneously.
- US Citizenship.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
- Creative portfolio available for viewing.
- Strong command of written and spoken English required.
- Understanding of military terminology and acronyms preferred.
- USMC experience preferred.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman - 19 months ago
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...