The Multimedia Designer is responsible for providing support for web design projects and creating interactive multimedia projects such as video, flash animations, and games. He/she bases their designs off written requirements and creates storyboards and wireframes.
· Web design, web video production/editing, sound editing, Flash animation production, online games
· Creates supporting Web graphics (illustration, buttons, logos, resizing, optimization, icons, etc), sound editing , Comparative research
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer graphics or related field; Adobe certification a plus.
· 3-5 minimum years experience designing and developing Web design mockups/graphics (including mobile web and app design) and multimedia presentations (online games, animations, videos) using Flash, Illustrator, PhotoShop, Dreamweaver, Adobe DVD Encore, Premiere, AfterEffects and other leading software packages.
· Knowledge of Web technology, including HTML, CSS, jQuery, and web video production.
· Knowledge of corporate branding, layout, color theory, typography, user interface, usability, visual design, eLearning
· Must provide work samples or design portfolio that demonstrates solid knowledge of web design principles with resume.
· Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
· Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
· Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
· Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
· Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
· Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Mobility: Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Physical Requirements: Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in oral and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Environmental Conditions: Usual office setting.
ASH Companies - 13 months ago