The multimedia designer combines graphic design with animation to create electronic illustration, animation and video to be incorporated into advertising, marketing materials and presentations.
• Work closely with marketing personnel and product managers to produce interactive projects such as HTML and Flash media, web modules, interactive displays for lobbies, trade shows and events, kiosks, executive level and client side training and sales support presentations.
• Integrate audio, animation, graphics and video for CDs, DVDs and websites.
• Produce web-based projects such as internal and external websites, e-mail advertising and banner ads.
• Assist in-house photographer with video editing, sound editing, 3D modeling and rendering.
• Ensure that final products meet or exceed departmental standards for quality, timeliness and cost-effectiveness as well as corporate branding guidelines.
• Stay current with the latest multimedia trends and technology.
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Art and Design from four-year college or university; 2 years of experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Degree from reputable art school may be considered.
Advanced knowledge of current multimedia software including, but not limited to Adobe Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Autodesk 3DS Max and Autodesk inventor. Working knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator InDesign and Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledgeable in 3D modeling and animation software, video editing and conversion software, DVD and CD authoring, web protocols.
Certified Flash Designers or Adobe certification a plus
Experience in oil and gas industry a plus.
Cameron International knows how to work under pressure. A leading manufacturer, provider, and servicer of oil and gas industry equipment,...