Multimedia designer will develop and create designs for a variety of media including print publications, websites, and animation projects. The multimedia designer will
combine art, design, and creative skills to develop ideas and produce original visual ‘storytelling’ for a wide range of IMO products.
As part of the multimedia design process, designers meet with our internal clients, develop a project strategy, and present the final product to the clients. The multimedia designer may create advertising, interactive websites, and also be involved in developing the marketing materials and branding.
- Self motivating and the ability to work on a number of projects simultaneously and successfully meet tight deadlines
- Maintenance of the patience and professionalism needed when working on difficult projects that require a lot of back-and-forth collaboration
- Creativity and the ability to think outside the box to tell our stories through graphics and animations
- Eye for detail and design
- Superior communication and negotiating skills when working with key stakeholders
- Ability to react to and anticipate current and future trends
- Must be familiar with current computer programming languages (including C++, HTML and Java), hardware (both Macintosh and Microsoft products) and software (including Adobe Director, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Apple Final Cut Pro, PowerPoint and Avid).
Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
A minimum of three years graphic and animation experience focused on the oil and gas industry
US TX Houston 6390 N Eldridge Pkwy
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is one of the world’s leading equipment and service
providers to the oil and gas industry. With over 170...