The multimedia designer is responsible for producing designs, multimedia, web pages, and video that help generate visibility and communicate company messaging in a more effective manner. The multimedia designer ensures visual consistency of the brand across all channels, including collateral, decks, videos, advertisements, SWAG, and more. The multimedia designer is responsible for creating visual content that will drive visitors to our site and generate brand visibility, including infographics, interactive features, web pages, widgets, sizzle reels, and other visual content. The multimedia designer needs to be a creator in that they must always be thinking about how they can use design to increase interest for Visible Measures. In addition to creating "visual content," the multimedia designer needs to be able to convey complex ideas visually across a number of formats. The multimedia designer must tell our story visually in order to help our audiences better understand the value we deliver. The multimedia designer will also help sales with designs for ad campaigns, parties, and other events. The multimedia designer is responsible for designing and maintaining the company newsletter works closely with the editor of content to publish content.
- Graphic designer with 3-5 years experience
- BA degree in graphic design or related field
- Highly proficient with current versions of Adobe CreativeSuite and familiar with a wide range of other design, web, and multimedia software and applications
- Proven ability to create infographics and producing designs out of data
- Excellent knowledge of front-end web development - HTML/CSS
- Highly skilled in both Mac and PC programs such as iWork, PPT and Word
- Solid understanding of browser compatibility, UI performance
- Must excel at video editing and production
- High attention to detail, deadline and results-oriented, and works well in a fast-paced
- Ability to visualize complex concepts environment
- Enthusiastic, results-driven self-starter and team player
- Experience designing and producing SWAG
Apply for this Position!
Please reference job # MD when applying for this job.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com , to the attention of Gregg Armitage