Are you looking to utilize your skills in multimedia development in a growing and dynamic organization? Do you have experience in creating interactive products and a passion for technology? I DRIVE SAFELY, the leader in online driver’s education, is looking for a Multimedia Developer to play an integral role in the creative development and maintenance of our rich media e-learning courses. If you have experience and are ready to put it to use in an innovative and fast-paced environment, please apply!
- Designs, coordinates and delivers fully functioning products incorporating sound, full-motion video, text and graphics into one application that is interactive for the end-user.
- Designs, creates and tests complete and fully working prototypes.
- Tracks all changes associated with projects and provide all changes, upgrades and post-delivery patch solutions.
- Develops and executes web-based multimedia learning solutions by translating training needs into interactive, web-based learning solutions.
- Serves as the internal technical lead in managing multimedia e-learning development and web enhancements.
- Participates in design, code, and test inspections.
- Ensures appropriate use of web standards, style guides, templates, style sheets, file archiving processes, and file naming conventions.
- Ensures that all e-Learning courses are compliant with internal design standards.
- Keeps up to date on industry and technology changes ensuring cutting edge solutions.
- Communicates with management in response to any inquiries on the project.
- Helps to train and mentor new or temporary staff.
- Identifies areas for improvement and takes action to gain efficiencies in project workflows.
- 2-4 years of programming, software engineering, and/or web development
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in programming, media applications or any other technology-related area.
- ActionScript (AS3) Coding experience.
- Flex/Air/Zinc Experience desirable.
- Familiarity with Design Patterns
- Mobile experience (iOS and/or Android) a huge plus, but not required. Specifically CoronaSDK/Lua and Xcode/Objective-C.
- Some Instructional Design experience (preferred).
- Superb mathematical aptitude.
- Independent worker, able to handle multiple tasks.
- Above average problem solving and communications skills.
- Above average organizational and interpersonal skills.
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Flash Development
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Server Programming
- Program software applications or components in most any shape or form.
- Create and use assets from a wide variety of tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Soundbooth, Premiere/Final Cut)
- Work independently and follow up on projects and issues, as needed.
- Thorough documentation, code commenting, and code organization.
- Above average analytical ability.
Why I DRIVE SAFELY?
We are a different company. We don’t rest on our laurels. Instead, we constantly evolve, keeping ahead of the curve, determined to remain the industry leader. We have passed the 10 year mark and have seen continual growth because we are a company of dedicated individuals who thrive on collaboration and embrace new technologies, always searching for new opportunities, new challenges and new successes.
We are a company that believes in the merits of the individual. We value respect, honesty and transparency. We say what we mean. We do what we say. We do what is ethically and morally correct. Always.
We are a company of individuals who at the end of the day turn off their computers and know they’ve given more than a 100%, and can’t wait to start again tomorrow.
We are a company of passionate professionals that love what we do.
Total Rewards, Corporate Culture, and More…
We understand the importance total rewards play in attracting and retaining key talent. As a result, we pride ourselves in offering our employees competitive compensation plans and an outstanding benefits package that sets us above the rest.
We pay 100% of the employee cost for medical, dental, vision, and life. We also provide a 401K plan with dollar for dollar matching over a 2-year vesting period. We offer a plethora of paid holidays along with a large Paid Time Off bank.
We actively manage and create our corporate culture to ensure an engaging employment experience while consistently striving to brand our company as an employer of choice. Imagine joining an employer where your manager will take a vested interest in your professional development and actively participates in guiding you to your optimal career path.
I DRIVE SAFELY - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard