Responsible for leading and translating business needs into appropriate and successful digital video and audio content solutions. The position is a shared resource across Audigy Group, LLC that endeavors to create and sustain an environment in which the integration of digital media content enhances the overall AGX branding and performance objectives of our members, as well as internal staff. The role provides audiovisual services that meet the growing demand of high quality video rendering of events, instructor led training, high profile presentations/interviews and consumer testimonials. The Multimedia producer works under the direction of Professional Development and Marketing in the planning, production and post-production of the above noted events.
- Produce video and alternate media productions, with an emphasis on quality of product, timely completion, and excellent customer service.
- Set up and produce audio / video for events, trainings, etc…
- Provide post-production services, including digital video editing, motion graphics, color correction, audio editing, export and compression, DVD authoring and duplication and other technical elements needed to meet deliverable requirements.
- Lead procurement, setup & maintenance required for an in-house studio production and post-production facility.
- Develops job aids and SOPs for reoccurring tasks performed in software applications that would be beneficial to end users.
- Calls software vendors or accesses on-line technical support to obtain software updates and hardware replacement parts.
- Conduct group training as requested to increase end user knowledge and facilitate better use of IT, Marketing and Professional Development resources.
- Integrate company intellectual property/domain expertise and deep technical and video content creation knowledge to consistently build and improve video production and delivery processes.
- Recommends new procedures, processes and technology to drive desired results.
- Bachelor’s degree in film, television, cinema, communications, instructional design or equivalent experience required.
- 7+ years as a senior producer or equivalent in a video production studio (internal or external), digital agency, or firm producing medium to large scale productions.
- Experience in project management of production schedules, budget estimates, and end to end video delivery
- Experience working with vendors and suppliers
- Experience in a client-service capacity, whether internal or external clients
- Experience with producing videos specific to online and mobile platforms
- Strong technical proficiency with shooting, lighting, recording field/studio audio, and general field/studio production
- Strong experience casting and directing on camera and voice over talent
- Demonstrated attention to detail, eye for visual aesthetics
- Demonstrated track record of success strengthening an institution’s position in their market by providing outstanding digital media and technology support
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Camtasia, Captivate, Prezi, Photoshop, Final Cut Studio Pro 7
Audigy Group - 19 months ago
LIN Media Corporate
LIN Media Corporate
- 28 days ago