ATI is seeking a Multimedia Specialist for its client in Richmond, VA. Qualified candidates must have an active Top Secret with a Poly clearance. The Multimedia Specialist will design and develop interactive multimedia for a variety of initiatives. This includes the creation of online simulations, browser-based references, and websites. This position requires collaboration with various SMEs, learning experts, and graphic artists.
Candidates must have the following:
- At least three years experience in interactive multimedia development and/or programming.
- Programming expertise in Flash using Actionscript (experience with version 3.0 is strongly desired).
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative by recognizing, suggesting, and taking action on new opportunities.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Ability to interpret and convey complex information to ensure understanding.
- Experience in 3D modeling and animation.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Graphical user interface (GUI) design knowledge.
- Knowledge of Joomla to create and update websites.
- Experience working in a training environment.
Automation Technologies, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
ATI provides consulting services in three operational groups that supports the successful transformation of Government agencies and...